Scheduled maintenance will be carried out on the NDIS Commission provider portals:
- from Saturday 23 October 2021 at 8:00pm (AEDT)
- until Sunday 24 October 2021 at 8:00am (AEDT)
You will not be able to login to the NDIS Commission provider portals during this time and existing sessions will be terminated. We apologise for the inconvenience.
Visit the Applications Portal to:
- register as an NDIS provider, if you've never registered with the NDIS Commission before. If you’ve previously been registered or are currently registered log in to the NDIS Commission Portal as a ‘Registrant’ to start a new or renewal application.
- apply to be an NDIS behaviour support practitioner.
Once you begin a new application, you must update or submit it within sixty (60) days or it will expire and be deleted.
For assistance with PRODA, please contact the PRODA helpline on 1800 700 199.
Should you need additional technical support, help is available at Tier1Support@ndiscommission.gov.au.
Register as an NDIS provider: What you will need
1. Your details
Information about you and your organisation, including your principal business address, primary contacts and if applicable, information about your corporate structure and governance arrangements.
2. NDIS supports/services you intend to provide
The registration groups which you wish to register for and the locations in which your supports/services are available.
3. Self-assessment against the required standards
Based on the answers you provide, you will be asked to explain how your organisation meets the requirements identified. This includes the opportunity to upload supporting evidence.
You are required to disclose any past bankruptcies, convictions or other matters which may affect your suitability to deliver supports and services to participants.
Apply to be an NDIS behaviour support practitioner
- All behaviour support practitioners must be considered suitable by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner to provide behaviour support in the NDIS.
- To do this you need to apply to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner.
- You can submit an application through this portal.
- All ‘provisionally’ suitable NDIS behaviour support practitioners are required to complete an assessment against the Positive Behaviour Support Capability Framework.
Can I apply now?
- Before you start your application, check when we’ll receive applications for the state or territory where you deliver behaviour support. You can do this on the National Implementation Program page, which also includes information about preparing and completing the application.
- The Notification of Behaviour Support Practitioners (s29) – online form (s29 form) will continue to be accepted until 1 December 2021. After 1 December, all new behaviour support practitioners applying to be considered suitable will need to complete their application through the Applications Portal.
Please contact the NDIS Commission at NDIS Practitioners if you have questions about your application.
Request access to the NDIS Worker Screening Database
The NDIS Worker Screening Database is available to unregistered providers and self-managed participants (or their representatives or nominee) who have been approved to access it by the NDIS Commission. Complete this application form to request access to the NDIS Worker Screening Database.
This application form is not available in the Applications Portal.
Further information about NDIS Worker Screening is available on our worker screening requirements page.
- Quick reference guide: Getting access to the NDIS Commission Applications Portal
- Quick Reference Guide: Getting access to NDIS Commission Portal
- Quick reference guide: Applying to be considered suitable as an NDIS Behaviour Support Practitioner
- Provider application pack
- Request access to the NDIS Worker Screening Database