Worker Orientation Module support
Having trouble completing the Worker Orientation Module?
Some common troubleshooting steps are listed below. If you have an issue that cannot be addressed with the tips on this page, please contact us via the online help query form.
Haven’t received your confirmation email?
- Please check your spam folder.
- Please wait 24 hours and check again.
- If you are using an organisational email, please check with your organisation’s in-house IT support.
Having problems completing the module (freezing, loss of progress)?
- Please ensure that you have a stable internet connection and reattempt the module. There is a bookmark function built into the module, so on re-starting the module a pop-up will give you option to start where you left off or recommence from the beginning.
- Please check which version of internet browser you are using. Ideal browser versions include:
- Internet Explorer 11
- Google Chrome version 77.0.3865.120
- Windows 10 Edge
Missing your certificate?
- Ensure that you have viewed the credits to completion – the certificate is issued once the credits are complete.
- Check your junk email folder.
- If the certificate is not in your junk email folder, you can manually download a copy by logging back in to the module portal and clicking the ‘profile’ tab on the top right-hand corner of the screen.
- If you have received your certificate, but the module says your completion is ‘0%’, there is no need to worry – if you’ve received a certificate then you will have been recorded in the system as completing the module.
If these steps have not resolved your issue, please contact our support staff using the online help query form below.