Visit the Applications Portal to:
- register as an NDIS provider, if you've never registered with the NDIS Commission before. If you’ve previously been registered or are currently registered log in to the NDIS Commission Portal as a ‘Registrant’ to start a renewal application.
- apply to be an NDIS behaviour support practitioner.
- If you are a registered NDIS provider seeking to vary your registration, visit the page on Changes to classes of support (registration groups) or service delivery.
Once you begin a new application, you must update or submit it within sixty (60) days or it will expire and be deleted.
Login with PRODA Portal user guides
Should you need additional technical support, help is available at Tier1Support@ndiscommission.gov.au.
You must first have a PRODA account to log in and commence a new application.
For assistance with PRODA, please contact the PRODA helpline on 1800 700 199.
Register as an NDIS provider: What you will need
Information about you and your organisation, including your principal business address, primary contacts and if applicable, information about your corporate structure and governance arrangements.
The registration groups which you wish to register for and the locations in which your supports/services are available.
Based on the answers you provide, you will be asked to explain how your organisation meets the requirements identified. This includes the opportunity to upload supporting evidence.
You are required to disclose any past bankruptcies, convictions or other matters which may affect your suitability to deliver supports and services to participants.
Apply to be an NDIS behaviour support practitioner
- All behaviour support practitioners must be considered suitable by the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner to provide behaviour support in the NDIS.
- To do this you need to apply to the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner.
- You can submit an application through this portal.
- All ‘provisionally’ suitable NDIS behaviour support practitioners are required to complete an assessment against the Positive Behaviour Support Capability Framework.
Can I apply now?
- Before you start your application, check when we’ll receive applications for the state or territory where you deliver behaviour support. You can do this on the National Implementation Program page, which also includes information about preparing and completing the application.
- The Notification of Behaviour Support Practitioners (s29) – online form (s29 form) was accepted until 30 June 2022. After 30 June, all new behaviour support practitioners applying to be considered suitable will need to complete their application through the Applications Portal.
Please contact the NDIS Commission at NDIS Practitioners if you have questions about your application.
Request access to the NDIS Worker Screening Database
From 14 March 2022, unregistered providers and self-managed participants who employ screened workers can apply for access to the NDIS Worker Screening Database using this Portal.
Further information about NDIS Worker Screening is available on our worker screening requirements page.