The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
We will start operating progressively around the country from 1 July 2018.
Draft documents for consultation
Provided below are the draft versions of documents developed to support the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Rules.
Feedback has now closed. These documents will continue to develop in light of the experience of the NDIS Commission.
- Reasonable and Necessary podcast series - Episode two: 8 July 2018
Staying Safe and Building Quality into NDIS Services – with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner, Graeme Head
- Information session presentation for transitioning states and terrritories
- Behaviour Support Workshop - NSW Requirements (FACS)
- Behaviour Support Workshop - SA Requirements (OSP)
- Behaviour Support Workshop - SA Requirements (OPA)
- Behaviour Support Implementing Provider Workshop presentation
- Behaviour Support Practitioner Workshop presentation
- NDIS National Provider Forums—NDIS Commission Presentation
- Q&As NDIS National Provider Forums - Quality and Safeguards Commission
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter NSW and SA, 22 May 2018
- Provider Information Letter NSW and SA, 22 June 2018
- NDIS Commission Participant letter SA & NSW, 25 June 2018
- NDIS Commission Participant letter SA & NSW - Easy read, 25 June 2018
- NDIS Commission Participant Letter SA & NSW - Auslan Translation, 25 June 2018