The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
We will start operating progressively around the country from 1 July 2018.
Draft documents for consultation
Provided below are the draft versions of documents developed to support the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission Rules.
Feedback has now closed. These documents will continue to develop in light of the experience of the NDIS Commission.
- Reportable incidents guidance
- Incident management system guidance
- Effective complaint handling guidelines for NDIS providers
- Complaints management and resolution guidance
- Code of Conduct guidance for workers
- Code of Conduct guidance for service providers
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (Procedural fairness) guidelines 2018
- Reasonably and Necessary podcast series - Episode two: 8 July 2018
Staying Safe and Building Quality into NDIS Services – with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commissioner, Graeme Head
- Behaviour Support Workshop - NSW Requirements (FACS)
- Behaviour Support Workshop - SA Requirements (OSP)
- Behaviour Support Workshop - SA Requirements (OPA)
- Behaviour Support Implementing Provider Workshop presentation
- Behaviour Support Practitioner Workshop presentation
- NDIS National Provider Forums—NDIS Commission Presentation
- Q&As NDIS National Provider Forums - Quality and Safeguards Commission
- NDIS Commission Participant letter SA & NSW, 25 June 2018
- NDIS Commission Participant letter SA & NSW - Easy read, 25 June 2018
- NDIS Commission Participant Letter SA & NSW - Auslan Translation, 25 June 2018