- Explanations on what each quality indicator of the Standard means
- Information covering the four Core Modules and two supplementary behaviour support modules from the Standards
- Further reading and resources to enhance understanding
The interactive and online NDIS Practice Standards Self-Assessment Tool is for psychosocial disability service providers to measure their service against the Practice Standards.
The Self-Assessment Tool:
- Enables services to self-assess against all requirements of the Standards
- Collates and links soft copies of compliance evidence
- Provides Evidence Guides on documents suitable for audits and practical examples in service delivery
- Generates quality improvement plans to identify compliance gaps
- Prepares compliance reports (including evidence documents) for review
Embracing Change: A Guide to the NDIS Practice Standards
The Embracing Change project was established to foster greater awareness of the NDIS Practice Standards and Quality Indicators from a psychosocial disability perspective and support existing and prospective NDIS providers to achieve increasing alignment with the NDIS Practice Standards.