The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission is a new independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
You can contact us from:
- 1 July 2018: New South Wales and South Australia
- 1 July 2019: the Australian Capital Territory, the Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania, and Victoria
- 1 July 2020: Western Australia
Until we start operating in Western Australia, current state requirements for quality and safeguards will continue to apply. You can find out more by checking the map.
1800 035 544 (free call from landlines)
Our contact centre is open 9am to 5pm local time, Monday to Friday.
A complaint can be made to the NDIS Commission by:
- Phone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- Completing a complaint contact form.
The NDIS Commission can take complaints about:
- services or supports that were not provided in a safe and respectful way
- services and supports that were not delivered to an appropriate standard
Further information is available at complaints.
To provide feedback, contact the NDIS Commission by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Until we start operating in Western Australia, current state requirements for quality and safeguards will continue to apply. You can find contact details on the Start dates page.
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
PO Box 210
Penrith NSW 2750
Contact the NDIS Commission communications team by emailing enquiries to email@example.com.
Follow the NDIS Commission to stay up-to-date with news, articles and employment opportunities: