The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission (NDIS Commission) is an independent agency established to improve the quality and safety of NDIS supports and services.
We now operate in all states and territories. You can find out more by checking the map.
Please note, while our work will strengthen standards to address abuse and neglect for some of the most vulnerable people in our community, it does not replace existing obligations to report suspected crimes to the police and other relevant authorities.
1800 035 544 (free call from landlines, call charges from mobile providers may apply. Please check with your current service provider)
9:00am to 4:30pm in the NT
9:00am to 5:00pm in the ACT, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS, VIC and WA
Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
If calling from overseas phone +61 2 6146 8157 (call charges will apply).
You can make a complaint to the NDIS Commission by:
- Phone: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.
- National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.
- Completing a complaint contact form.
We can take complaints about services or supports that were not:
- provided in a safe and respectful way
- delivered to an appropriate standard
Further information is available on our ‘How to make a complaint about a provider’ webpage.
States and territories:
- NSW: firstname.lastname@example.org
- QLD: email@example.com
- ACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- VIC: email@example.com
- TAS: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SA: email@example.com
- WA: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NT: email@example.com
To provide feedback, contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
PO Box 210
Penrith NSW 2750
Please send media enquiries by email to email@example.com.
Follow the NDIS Commission to stay up-to-date with news, articles and employment opportunities: