Behaviour support videos: using the NDIS Commission Portal
These videos are a useful resource for behaviour support practitioners and providers using the NDIS Commission Portal to lodge behaviour support plans and report on the use of regulated restrictive practices. More information about behaviour support is available, or see our lodging a behaviour support plan user guide.
This page contains the following videos:
Video recording: Tips on using the NDIS Commission Portal (Webinar, November 2019)
Behaviour support plans that contain a regulated restrictive practice must be lodged with the NDIS Commission. This webinar provides tips for ensuring successful lodgement of behaviour support plans using the NDIS Commission Portal, including:
- How to find providers in the NDIS Commission Portal on the first go
- How to make the service locations appear
- Meanings of the different behaviour support plan statuses
- What to do when you can’t ‘send draft’.
Video recording: Reporting on Restrictive Practices in the NDIS Commission Portal (Webinar, November 2019)
Implementing providers who use regulated restrictive practices during the delivery of their supports are required to report on this use to the NDIS Commission. This webinar covers topics to help implementing providers navigate the reporting process successfully, including:
- How to find the behaviour support plan you are implementing in the NDIS Commission Portal
- What the different statuses of a behaviour support plan mean
- How to enter monthly reports.