Complaints and Concerns

If you have a concern or complaint about the quality or safety of services provided to an NDIS participant  in New South Wales or South Australia, you can make a complaint on behalf of a person with disability to the NDIS Commission.

If you work in another state or territory, you can find more information on the Disability Loop website.

If you have complaints or concerns about the way an NDIS providers treats its workers, you can contact the Fair Work Commission.

More information