eLearning for NDIS workers
The NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission’s eLearning modules are designed to support NDIS workers to:
- better support people with disability
- understand their obligations under the NDIS Code of Conduct.
Our interactive eLearning modules have been developed in consultation with the sector, including people with a disability, NDIS providers and workers.
Four eLearning courses are currently available for NDIS workers:
- Worker Orientation Module – Quality, Safety and You
- Supporting effective communication
- Supporting safe and enjoyable meals
- New worker - NDIS Induction Module
The short eLearning modules are free and available to anyone to complete.
Once you start a module, you can save, exit and return to it at any time. Certificates of completion are issued when a module has been completed.
eLearning module support
Having trouble completing our e-learning modules or need help accessing your certificate? You can read frequently asked questions or submit an online help query via our e-learning modules support page.