Tasmanian State Director
Olivia Porter is Tasmania’s State Director. Olivia has a strong background in advisory and workforce development within the disability sector. She has 15 years of experience in design and provision of services for people with disability including employment, rehabilitation and best practice quality improvement. Olivia has broad ranging experience across the public sector, education and private enterprise.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have issued a number of alerts to registered NDIS providers across Australia.
We have also issued the following alerts only to providers in Tasmania:
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Vaccines: New requirements relating to vaccination of some disability workers in Tasmania (08 November 2021)
- Preparedness and response plan for Tasmanian providers
- NDIS Commission Information Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Information Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
Links for Tasmania
Telephone: 1800 001 170
Tasmanian Office of Consumer Affairs and Fair Trading