From 1 July 2019, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission started managing quality and safeguards in the Northern Territory.
Level 3, Jacana House
39-41 Woods Street
Darwin NT 0800
Open 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday excluding public holidays
Northern Territory State Director
Robyn Westerman is Northern Territory State Director. Robyn has extensive experience working in the health, mental health and disability services sectors in the Northern Territory – spanning 30 years in remote Indigenous communities, and regional centres and includes hands-on clinical and operational experience as well as Management and Executive level experience in disability services.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we have issued a number of alerts to registered NDIS providers across Australia.
We have also issued the following alerts only to providers in the Northern Territory:
- New requirements relating to vaccination of disability workers in the Northern Territory (15 October 2021)
- Three-day lockdown in the Greater Darwin and Katherine regions (17 August 2021)
- Northern Territory lockdown
- NT and WA Emergency response planning and execution (25 February 2022)
- NDIS Commission Information Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Information Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 12 June 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019
- NDIS Commission Introductory Letter to Existing Providers VIC, QLD, TAS, ACT and NT, 8 May 2019