NDIS Commission start dates
From 1 July 2018, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission commenced operating in New South Wales and South Australia.
From 1 July 2019, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission commenced operating in the Australian Capital Territory, the Northern Territory, Queensland, Tasmania and Victoria.
From 1 July 2020, the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission will commence operating in Western Australia, providing national consistency by 2020. Until we start in Western Australia, current state requirements for quality and safeguards will continue to apply.
Choose a state or territory from the map to find out what’s happening in your area.
- About the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission
- NDIS Code of Conduct
- NDIS Participants (Easy Read)
- How to make a complaint after 1 July 2019
- Participant Welcome Pack
- Provider Information Pack
- NDIS Commission – what does this mean for Providers
- How to register to be an NDIS Provider
- Information session for transitioning states and territories
- Provider newsletters and alerts